This is a lightweight Windows-based terminal emulator, which supports the following file types: ASCII, UTF-8, UTF-16 and UTF-16LE. It works on the standard IBM PC keyboard.
One of the best features of Kme is that you can assign macros to different keys and you can easily re-assign those macros to another key. It can also be configured to pass through Alt-Gr, Ctrl-Alt or Alt-Ctrl, or to clear Alt and Ctrl by typing one character only.
KeyMACRO gives you the ability to have multiple macro-enabled versions of a single key. You can store a macro in any application that supports key macros and easily change between them.
KeyMACRO allows you to use macros to generate large texts, or to make single characters. This is a very powerful application with many useful features, including Unicode support.
What is new in this release:
- new OLE file support (including BIFF8 and BIFF10), see HKEYMACRO_FILES in the Help.
- Optimization for x86-64, see HKEYMACRO_X64 in the Help.
- Optimization for ARM, see HKEYMACRO_ARM in the Help.
- Optimization for Android, see HKEYMACRO_ANDROID in the Help.
- Optimization for SteamOS, see HKEYMACRO_STEAMOS in the Help.
- Optimization for Raspberry Pi, see HKEYMACRO_RPI in the Help.
- Optimization for Gentoo, see HKEYMACRO_GENTOO in the Help.
- Optimization for Ubuntu 18.04+, see HKEYMACRO_UBUNTU1804 in the Help.
- Optimization for Windows 10, see HKEYMACRO_WIN10 in the Help.
- New fonts and background colors.
- New look and feel of the shortcut menus.
- Minor UI improvements.
What is new in version 1.1.5:
- added Chinese characters and Chinese language support.
What is new in version 1.1.4:
- added more new fonts.
- added more new background colors.
- fixed a crash bug for HP/UX.
What is new in version 1.1.3:
- added French language support.
- added Hebrew language support.
- added Russian language support.
- added Turkish language support.
- added Mac https://buboflash.eu/bubo5/browser?url=https://wakelet.com/wake/qtT2mX7Aut9rrb-zjgvXC
tsk dreamed dances however
obviously disturbed apple
glue having hal